Why learn Spanish in Guatemala?
If you want to know why you should learn Spanish, look first at who already is: For starters, residents of the United States, a bunch not known for conquering monoligualism, are studying Spanish in record numbers. Spanish, too, is becoming of greater importance in Europe, where it often is the foreign language of choice after English. And it’s no wonder that Spanish is a popular second or third language: with some 400 million speakers, it’s the fourth most commonly spoken language in the world (after English, Chinese and Hindustani), and according to some counts it has more native speakers than English does. It is an official language on four continents and is of historical importance elsewhere.
The numbers alone make Spanish a good choice for those wanting to learn another tongue. But there are plenty of other reasons to learn Spanish. Here are a few:
Business opportunities, Cultural Experiences, Travel to Central or South America and earn more. Book your Spanish classes today in Santa Cruz la Laguna, Lake Atitlan. Highly Recommended Spanish School
Lake Atitlan is one of the most favorite travel destination in Guatemala, and Santa Cruz la Laguna is the ideal place to learn Spanish, while relaxing and learning local culture.
Why learning Spanish in Guatemala?
- It is fairly easy to communicate and understand Spanish because everyone here speaks slow
- Guatemalan people are very nice and always pay attention when you talk and can even help with your pronunciation
- Its a multilingual country, culture and the best destination for a perfect holiday
- Lake Atitlan, Santa Cruz La Laguna, our highly recommended destination for a relaxation and study Spanish
- We recommend you staying with a local family, in that way you practice more, and more importantly they way how you contribute to local culture and economy.