Take the advantage of this super saver two day trip, relaxing and cultural experience in Lake Atitlan. Enjoy the best views of the lake from your room, a cultural experience and breakfast at our Lake Front Restaurant. ROUND TRIP SHUTTLE INCLUDED FROM ANTIGUA
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This is the best lake Atitlan 2 day trip experience combining culture with lake views relaxation.
This Super Saver provides our No.#1 Lake Atitlan tour, allowing you to see and taste the delights of Lake Atitlan, Santa Cruz la Laguna and San Juan La laguna.
- Arrive to Lake Atitlan on your own, to our hotel Arca de Noe, located in Santa Cruz la Laguna, 10 minutes away from Panajachel. Upon arrival to the hotel, between 4 and 5 pm. Check in at our hotel, relax and enjoy the rest of the afternoon.
The Day of the Tour
- Next day – Breakfast will be server at 8:00am at our lake front cafe, photograph the view of the three stunning volcanoes, and the other villages around the Lake.
- 9:00am – Our guide and boat captain will collect the other travelers and meet you at your hotel. The trip continues to San Juan for a cultural tour, learn from native weavers, painters, and even visit the medicinal plantation lead by the midwifes of the community and finally conclude with a coffee and chocolate tour.
- The tour will end by 2pm. at your hotel – giving you plenty of time to get your luggage and travel back to Antigua Guatemala or simply extend your stay with us.
First Day - Hotel Pick Up in Antigua
- We arrange your pick up at any Hotel in Antigua Guatemala. The Schedules are: 8:00am - 12:30 - 16:00hrs.
Arriving to Panajachel
- Once you arrive to Panajachel, the shuttle will drop you off at the EMBARCADERO "Tzanjuyu" - (San-who-you)
- Here you will catch the boat on your own toward Santa Cruz la Laguna, pay for the transport fee Q10
- As soon as you get off the boat you will reach to Santa Cruz la Laguna, left hand you will see our hotel in seconds!
Upon Arrival at the Hotel
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm - Sauna time and from 5 to 6 Happy hour
- You can also book your dinner with us at our "Colibri Restaurant"
Day 2. Breakfast and Cultural Experience by boat
- 6:00am - Optional - but Sunrise from hour hotel dock are the best
- 8:00am - Breakfast will be served at our Lake Front Restaurant
- 9:00am - Here we will visit, primitive art galleries & the famous town mural, also we visit a women’s textile cooperative to see hand weaving and natural dye process used in the making of unique textiles. After the tour return to the same of departure and / or return back to Panajachel. You can also chose get drop off at our hotel for those who extend their stay.
- Sauna (make it private for you with an extra $5 per person)
- 1 night accommodation at a beautiful hotel, close lake shore (Single room with shared bathroom (Upgrade to a private bathroom with additional $10 per person)
- Upgrade to a cottage with private bathroom, private patio and unbeatable views $20 per perosn
- 1 Continental breakfast, served at our lake front café
- 1 Group Cultural tour by boat, with professional guide
- Personal expenses
- Transport to get to the Hotel
- Additional dinner and beverages
- Gratuities / Tips
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
Our actual departures from Antigua are as followed!
8:00am - Recommended
12:30 pm - Recommended
Departure from Lake Atitlan to Antigua on day 2.
9:30am - Recommended
12:00pm - Recommended
The shuttle will drop you off at EMBARCADERO TZANJUYU which is the ferry place.
From the ferry place its easy to catch a boat to Santa Cruz la Laguna
- The boat transfer will cost you Q10 per person
- If you want us to pick you up in Panajachel $15 for 1 or 2 pax.
- Once you reach to Santa Cruz la Laguna, on your left hand you will see the Hotel Arca de Noe (You can always ask at the docking area and they will help you)
Yes, you can extend your stay at our hotel. Check for actual cost and availability upon arrival.
You can pay at the hotel for the final balance in cash, if you pay with debit or credit cards 6% surcharge will apply.
- payment can be in USD or Local Currency at 7.6 rate exchange.