Take the advantage of this super saver two day trip, relaxing and cultural experience in Lake Atitlan. Enjoy a Sauna relaxation, a cultural experience and breakfast at our Lake Front Cafe!
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
For one of the best cultural and relaxation tours in Lake Atitlan. Combine a visit to Lake Atitlan with a cultural and relaxation experience for a truly fabulous two day trip.
This Super Saver provides our No.#1 popular tour, allowing you to see and taste the delights of Lake Atitlan, Santa Cruz, San Juan and Santiago Atitlan.
- Arrive to Lake Atitlan on your own, to our hotel La Casa Rosa, located in Santa Cruz la Laguna, 10 minutes away from Panajachel. Upon arrival to the hotel, between 4 and 5 pm. Sauna will be ready for you to relax and enjoy the rest of the afternoon.
- Next day – Breakfast will be server at 8:00am at our lake front cafe, photograph the view of the three stunning volcanoes, and the other villages around the Lake.
- 9:00am – Our guide and boat captain will collect the other travelers and meet you at your hotel for your day tour around the lake.
- Travel by local boat, explore small settlement, learn about the daily life of local people, visit weavers coops. local painters in their home studios, traditional markets and much more about lake atitlan.
- At the end of the tour, our guide and boat captain will drop you off at your hotel, in case you were extending your stay and as for the other travelers, they will get dropped off in Panajachel, close to where shuttles can pick them up.
- Ending time 3:30pm.
Day 1. You arrive to the hotel (Ask for additional transport or support on how to get to the hotel - See FAQs)
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm - Sauna time and from 5 to 6 Happy hour
Day 2. Breakfast and Cultural Experience by boat
- 6:00am - Optional - but Sunrise from hour hotel dock are the best
- 8:00am - Breakfast will be served at our Lake Front Restaurant
- 9:00am - Here we will visit, primitive art galleries & the famous town mural, also we visit a women’s textile cooperative to see hand weaving and natural dye process used in the making of unique textiles. Many handicraft sellers and shopping opportunities exist in the Tzutujil capital, Santiago Atitlan, a very traditional market, and of course the visit to our Guatemalan famous sanint “Maximon” afterwards have lunch at a nice restaurant La Posada de Santiago with amazing views of the lake and the volcanoes, the same place for departure and return back to Panajachel or to the hotel for those who extend their stay.
- Shared Sauna / make it private for $5 per person
- 1 night accommodation at a beautiful hotel, close lake shore (Single room with shared bathroom (Upgrade to a private bathroom with additional $10 per person)
- 1 Continental breakfast, served at our lake front café
- 1 Group Cultural tour by boat, with professional guide
- Personal expenses
- Transport to get to the Hotel
- Additional dinner and beverages
- Gratuities / Tips
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
If you are traveling from Antigua, book a shuttle to Panajachel. In Panajachel ask the shuttle driver to drop you off at EMBARCADERO TZANJUYU - Here you take a local ferry boat to Santa Cruz la Laguna, which is 10 minutes away from Panajachel.
- The boat transfer will cost you Q10 per person
- If you want us to pick you up in Panajachel $15 for 1 or 2 pax.
- Once you reach to Santa Cruz la Laguna, on your right you will see the Hotel La Casa Rosa (You can always ask at the docking area and they will help you)
Yes, we are always happy to book your transport and assist your the best way possible.
Shuttle cost from Antigua $12 per person+ $15 1 or 2 for the boat ($27)
Yes, you can extend your stay at our hotel. Check for actual cost and availability upon arrival.
You can pay at the hotel for the final balance in cash, if you pay with debit or credit cards 6% surcharge will apply.
- payment can be in USD or Local Currency at 7.6 rate exchange.